The Fixefid 3.0.0 has been released.
Fixefid is a Java library for working with flat fixed formatted text files and CSV files.
A lot of improvements has been carried out:
- Validation: now it’s possibile to obtain the validation info of all fields. That’s simplify the error management. For instance, if something goes wrong during the processing of the input string, no exception is thrown, and it’s possibile to obtain the validation error info of all fields.
- Annotation: all configurations can be managed with annotations. The extended properties style has been maintained but only for advanced configuration, like call back needs.
- Valid values accepted list in field annotation
- Enum style: it’s been deprecated and not longer supported
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements